Dissertation projects on the Academy's website
Deadline: Friday, Jun 30, 2023, 11:00am
We would like to give doctoral and Ph.D. candidates and their dissertation projects space on the Academy website as well and present information about them in a separate section of the Center for Doctoral Studies. We, therefore, ask all doctoral and Ph.D. candidates with an approved dissertation agreement who would like to be visible as doctoral or Ph.D. candidates on the academy website to fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
In order for the dissertation project to appear on the new Academy's website, the following information is required:
- Information about the person: Surname, first name, E-Mail address
- Information about the study program: Field of study, enrollment, supervisor(s)
- Information about the dissertation project: Title of the dissertation project, abstract, short bio, optional: web link
The following documents must be uploaded as PDF:
- approved dissertation agreement (supervision agreement signed with Dr. techn.)
- optional: Images (JPG or PNG)
All information about the dissertation project is required in German and English. The uploaded dissertation agreement is for internal administration purposes only and will NOT be viewable on the website.
The implementation of the project presentation on the website will take place during fall 2022.
The website is updated regularly. Requests for changes or other questions can be sent at any time by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact Julia Preisker (email@example.com, +43 1 588 16-1115)