Deadline: Tuesday, Nov 3, 2020, 07:00pm
Special regulation due to Covid-19 conditions:
Students who graduate in November 2020 can apply again for Project Financing. Please note that you must still be registered as a regular student at the time of submission.
Necessary for submission:
- Project proposal (file size: 3 MB)
- Abstract of the project (700 characters incl. space character)
- optional: Letter of motivation (800 characters incl. space character)
- Description of the project (2.000 characters incl. space character)
- if available: Project-related work samples/drafts
- Time line
- Financial plan, which has to contain realistic project costs
- Name of two reference persons from the teaching staff (signature required) --> Please note that the teacher's signature will only be given after a joint discussion of the submitted project.
- Portfolio (file size: 10 MB with max. 20 pages)
- Documentation of artistic work (max. five works/also applies to videos)
- Current residence registration certificate (Meldebestätigung/"Meldezettel")
Please note that all three documents must be uploaded separately as PDF files with the following file name:
- Project proposal_Name_PJF
The following costs are generally not funded:
- Remuneration for applicants
- Living costs (e.g. rent)
- New acquisition of technical equipment*, which can be rented or borrowed (e.g. screens, cameras, projectors etc.)
* Non-rentable or non-borrowable equipment can be funded. If the acquisition costs exceed EUR 700,- (excl. value added tax), the device passes into the respective institute's possession after the project has been completed.
It is possible to apply for both the Advancement Scholarship and the Project Financing. Please note, however, that only one of the two scholarships can be awarded to you.