Erasmus+ Staff Mobility
Deadline: Thursday, Aug 31, 2023, 12:00am
The scientific and general staff of the Academy of Fine Arts
- The staff member has a current employment relationship with the Academy of Fine Arts
- Host institution can be a university or another organization in the host country (e.g. educational institute, language school, research institution, gallery, museum, NGO, company, etc.)
- Content and duration of the training visit must be determined prior to application. Formats can be: Job shadowing, courses, workshops and seminars, language courses, staff weeks, study visits, and participation in curricula development
The Erasmus+ Programme is open to the participation of EU Member States. In addition, the following third countries are associated to the Programme and can fully participate in all Actions: Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Northern Macedonia, Serbia and Turkey.
The following costs will be reimbursed:
- Travel expenses
- accommodation costs
Job shadowing is a self-organized residential program aiming to get to know one’s work area at a partner university. It can involve visits to administrative units, faculties, library systems, or IT Departments.
You accompany the daily work routine in your field of activity at the partner university and gain valuable experience for your work at the academy through this job shadowing.
ERASMUS+ Staff Weeks
Are you looking for mobility that suits you? Here we post current calls for Staff Weeks and introduce the IMOTION platform, which offers the Academy's staff a wide range of opportunities for an Erasmus+ stay. From Internationalisation to E-learning to Time Management - there is something here for everyone. Here are some suggestions:
- 9th SSS VALENCIA: TRAINING & JOB SHADOWING FOR SUPPORT SERVICES STAFF (welcome services, facility management, post services, academic information, and web resources among others): More information here
- English for Professional Communication. More information under
- Academic Project Management in the European Capital of Culture 2023. More information under
- Presentation Skills for Academics. More information here
- Language courses in Barcelona. More information under.
- Stress Management and Mindfulness in Timisoara, the European Capital of Culture 2023. More information under
The International Office is looking forward to welcoming many interested students and answering their questions about mobility!
For further information please contact Angelina Kratschanova (email@example.com)