Student Assistance Fund
Deadline: Wednesday, Jun 9, 2021, 11:00am
The Academy of Fine Arts Vienna would like to support promising and highly motivated but socially disadvantaged students from third countries* as well as stateless persons, convention refugees and persons entitled to subsidiary protection. For this reason, the Academy offers financial support to these students and provides a sum of money from the proceeds of the art auction 2021 for the Student Assistance Fund.
- Active regular diploma, bachelor or master students at the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna
- Citizenship of a third country*, or
- Stateless persons, convention refugees or persons entitled to subsidiary protection
- Social need
Exchange students and dual citizens of an EU member state do not qualify for this grant.
The rectorate will decide annually on the allocation of grants.
Necessary for submission (please uplaod all documents in one single PDF-file):
- Actual confirmation of enrolment
- Upload of the residence registration certificate (“Meldezettel”)
- Upload of your passport
- Tabular curriculum vitae
- Proof of the examination activity of the last two semesters (download via AkademieOnline/Studium/Studienerfolgsnachweis)
- Consistent and consecutive bank account statements for the last three months
- One letter of recommendation from teaching staff of the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna, which should mainly focus on the applicant's social need, his_her previous academic progress and motivation for studies
* Except all member states of the EEA (which means: 27 EU-member + EFTA-states Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway) as well as Switzerland and the United Kingdom